Kaseisorb LC ODS-PH SuperKaseisorb LC ODS-PH Super features a unique packing material with both characteristics of both ODS and phenyl ligands, providing excellent separations based on hydrophobic interactions.
Kaseisorb LC ODS-PH Super 10.0mm I.D. x 150mm
- Comparison of separations of steroids
- Standard Materials
- Polar Compounds
- Food Additives
ODS Columns are the most popular HPLC columns and used for separations of hydrophobic compounds. The use of ion-pair reagents allows retention and separation of acidic or basic compounds on ODS columns. However, there are several problems associated with ion-pair reagents, for example, the lack of influence of ion-pair reagents on retention, the removal of ion-pair reagents retained on the column, the use of LC-MS etc. Hence TCI developed and commercialised packing materials bearing both ODS ligands capable of firmly retaining hydrophobic and ion-exchange ligands capable of retaining acidic or basic compounds in 1996.
- Target compound is basic ? choose ODS + Cation-Exchange Type
- Target compound is acidic ? choose ODS + Anion-Exchange Type
- Hydrophobic compounds can be retained on mixed mode columns
- No ion-pair reagent is required
- The packing material has both ion-exchange and ODS phases. (Not a mixture of packing materials of an ion-exchange and ODS)
- High NTP values close to ODS's
For further information about TCI's product range please refer to the HPLC Column catalogue.