Greyhound Q-cap capillary columns are designed and manufactured to the most exacting and rigorous standards. Materials of the highest quality and attention to every detail of the manufacturing process, results in columns which ensure excellent and reproducible performance for even the most difficult types of samples.
100% Dimethyl polysiloxone
- Bonded and cross-linked phase
- Long lifetime
- Very low bleed at high temperatures
- General purpose column, suitable for a wide range of appliations including solvent impurities, PCBs, arochlors, drugs of abuse, gases, sulphur compounds, essential oils, hydrocarbons, semi-volatiles, pesticides, oxygenates.
- High thermal stability
GC-1 Similar Phases
- Agilent: DB-1, HP-1, HP101, ULTRA-1
- Alltec: AT-1
- Macherey-Nagel: OPTIMA-1
- Quadrex: 007-1
- Restek: Rtx-2887
- SGE: BP-1
- Supelco: EQUITY-1, SPB-1, MDN-1
- Varian: CP-SIL 5 CB
- Other Manufacturers:OV-1, SE-30, DC-200, PE-1, ZB-1
USP: G1, G2, G38
More information is available in the Greyhound Q-Cap Capillary Columns catalogue.