PLOT COLUMNSPLOT (Porous Layer Open Tubular) columns are used for the separation of compounds which are gases when at room temperature. Greyhound Chromatography offers an extensive selection of the highest quality PLOT columns for the analysis of volatile polar compounds, fixed gases, low molecular weight hydrocarbons and reactive analytes e.g. sulfur gases, hydrides and amines. Our range of PLOT columns are available with .25mm,.32mm and 0.53mmIDs, making column selection very simple.
- Molecular Sieve, Zeolite, 5C
- Ideal PLOT column for the analysis of permanent gases
- Thick and thin coatings available for a range of separations,e.g. Ar/O2 separation at 35�C, O2/N2 within 15sec.
- Completely immobilized coating ensures a smooth baseline and is ideal for methods using valve switching applications
- Recommended column for the analysis of fixed gases from hydrocarbon streams
- Elution order, H2, He, Ne, O2, N2, CH4, CO - Regeneration of performance from water/CO2 adsorptions at 250�C for 3hr
- ASTM recommended phase
- Used for analysis of noble gases, air from methane, fuel cells, etc
- Often used with other PLOT columns for fixed gas separations from sample matrix
NOTE: As Molecular sieve columns will absorb water over time, resulting in retention time changes, our advanced deactivation process enables the columns to be fully regenerated within 3hrs at 250�C.
- HP-PLOT Molesieve
- CP-PLOT MolSieve.
Further details can be found in the Greyhound Q-Cap Capillary Columns catalogue.