Upchurch PEEK Tubing - Blue
1/16"OD x 0.010" (0.25mm) ID
- Biocompatible, inert and easily cut
- Ideal for high pressure applications
- Maximum continuous use temperature 100°C.
- PEEK (Polyetheretherketone) polymer tubing is biocompatible, chemically inert to most solvents and and can be used to replace stainless steel tubing in many liquid analytical systems. Unlike stainless steel and titanium tubing, PEEK tubing is flexible and can easily be cut to the desired length. PEEK tubing can be used with staiinless steel or polymer fittings.
- PEEK tubing has a very smooth internal surface, which causes less turbulance than similar sized metal tubing, contributing to improved resolution of sample bands. PEEK tubing is the least permeable tu gas properties.
- PEEK tubing offers outstanding chemical compatibility, with very few solvents interacting wih the polymer.