Sucrose Brix / Oil Refractive Index Standards
Paragon Scientific produces a range of sucrose standards for use in the calibration and verification of all
types of refractometer e.g. handheld, Abbe and high accuracy digital instruments. Sucrose standards are
manufactured using traceable high purity materials to four decimal places following ICUMSA methods. These
are the first standards available worldwide which carry a full certification according to ISO 17025 and
ISO Guide 34 under UKAS accreditation.
Typically used within the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
• Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO Guide
34 under UKAS accreditation
• Primary refractive index standards traceable to
• Manufactured in accordance with ICUMSA
• Supplied in tamper evident packs with 6 weeks
• Manufactured in the United Kingdom
• Monthly delivery contracts available for economy, convenience and reliability