Total Base Number (TBN) Standards
Paragon TBN Standards are specifically manufactured for the verification of analytical instruments used to determine base number by potentiometric titration.
• Typically used in, but not limited to, the analysis of used oils and lubricants
• Tested and certified in accordance with ASTM D 2896 / IP 276
• Fully traceable to international standards
• Supplied in tamper evident packaging with a 2 year shelf life
• Available as a triple pack
• In stock and available for immediate dispatch